[Pydotorg-redesign] Some logo attempts

Tim Parkin tim.parkin at pollenationinternet.com
Fri Aug 15 01:09:57 EDT 2003

Guido:
>BTW, I'd rather not have to review any more logo submissions for a
>while.  I suggest that the webdesign committee set up a procedure for
>choosing a logo that only gives me the three final choices of some
>committee. :-)

Without contributing it's difficult to know what you might like. As a
half way house could you tell us maybe 3 logos that you do like so we
can have a guage of both ends of the scale?

As I was getting at in my last e-mail, it's difficult to know what
direction to head in creating a design without a brief, but even more
difficult without any feedback from the decision makers, but if that's
the way it has to be then fair enough. Does this apply to web site
designs/information architecture also? Finally ;-) ... who else are
decision makers as far as the design goes (Just is, I presume) Is there
anyone else that we might solicit opinion from / explain possibilities
to?

Tim Parkin