[Pydotorg-redesign] Rearranging the python.org sidebar (again!)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Aug 12 17:36:19 EDT 2003

A.M. Kuchling wrote:

>On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:46:42PM +0100, Matt Goodall wrote:
>

>>I have always thought having changing images was a terrible idea, never
>>mind the fact that some are unreadable. Python needs a bit more branding
>>

>I don't really care much about branding,

OK, branding was a bad word to use (far too many connotations), I'll let
guys in python-marketing use those sorts of words from now on ;-). The
idea is still important though - a consistent image lets the reader know
they're back at python.org and/or haven't been sent off to another site.

- Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd