[Pydotorg-redesign] Some quick observations and ideas about thecurrent site

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sun Aug 10 18:50:59 EDT 2003

[...]
> - Serif fonts (like Arial, Verdana etc.) are easier to read
> on screen and
> look more modern and elegant. A switch to serif fonts would be nice.

[...]
The fonts you mentions are *sans-serif* fonts (i.e. fonts without
decoration on the letter stems). I agree that Verdana is a good
general-purpose web font. Arial less so, but an acceptable substitute
when Verdana isn't available.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/