[Pydotorg-redesign] Simplify and prioritize (fwd)

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Fri Aug 8 17:12:48 EDT 2003

This was posted on marketing-python.  I thought it contained some valid
points.  Aahz responding "Color, okay.  Graphics and photos, nyet" which
is for the most part valid and also matches my own viewpoint for the most
part, but on the other hand a site like this www.blender.org seems to do a
good job with relatively few graphics + color.

OK, I've got DSL and it loaded fast but the point is that adding a few
small images here and there (maybe less than in the above) can make things
look a lot nicer.

I've been off this list for a while so hopefully I'm not revisiting
something that's been covered.

- Stephan