[Pydotorg-redesign] Issue tracking

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Apr 12 22:11:12 EDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003, Steve Holden wrote:

> Until we have something that stops us [webmaster at python.org] tripping
> up over each other to do stuff and communicate with non-spam
> enquiries, anything else is a YAGNI. The help-desk app might do this,
> I suppose.

My take is that we should use Roundup, to help speed the day when we get
off SourceForge.  A limited group of beta testers is precisely what
Roundup needs.  Supposedly Roundup has an e-mail interface; haven't made
the time to check it out.

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz, c.l.py, 2/4/2002