[PyConUK-adm-priv] Meetings, online and in real life

Sarah Mount mount.sarah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:47:40 EDT 2016

I'll be in Cardiff on Saturday also. See you there!

Sarah

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A reminder that we've got a meeting scheduled for 8pm tonight, where I'd
> like to talk through whether there's thought about yet.
>
> I'll post a link to the Hangout in Slack.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter.
>
> On 8 August 2016 at 09:47, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> The conference is getting closer!  A couple of things:
>>
>> 1) We've got a date (but not a time, so let's say 1pm) in the diary for a
>> meeting in Cardiff on Saturday.  This is a good chance for us to get the
>> lie of the land at City Hall, and to work out how we'll manage the setup of
>> the talks rooms, registration, and so on.  Please let me know if you're
>> able to make it.  I'll be driving from Hertfordshire, and can pick up
>> London people from Hillingdon if that would be helpful.
>>
>> 2) The short Hangout meetings every couple of days have rather petered
>> out, and I'd like to change the schedule to be more regular.  Instead of
>> meeting every other day, alternating between 2pm and 8pm, I'd like to meet
>> on Mondays and Fridays at 2pm, and Wednesdays at 8pm.  I'll update the Google
>> Calendar
>> <https://pyconuk-2016-internaldocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dates/#calendar>,
>> and I'll put a link to the Hangout in Slack (see below) just before each
>> meeting.
>>
>> 3) Do keep an eye on the pyconuk-organisers Slack channel.  More by
>> accident than design, this is where most of the discussion and decisions
>> about this year's conference is happening.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Peter.

Dr. Sarah Mount, Research Associate, King's College London:
http://soft-dev.org/
Fellow of the Software Sustainability Institute: http://software.ac.uk/
twitter: @snim2