[PyConAPAC] about PyCon APAC 2018

Sammy Fung sammy at opensource.hk
Mon Aug 28 05:25:50 EDT 2017

Thanks Kwon-Han to send the meeting notes to this list. I am sorry that I
couldn't attend PyCon APAC this year in KL.

PyCon HK team is interested to submit a proposal for PyCon APAC 2018.

May I know when will the deadline of Call For Hosts ?

Yours Sincerely,
Sammy Fung
President, Open Source Hong Kong.
http://opensource.hk