[PyConAPAC] Mailing list guideline

Iqbal Abdullah iqbal at pycon.jp
Wed Jun 10 04:45:47 CEST 2015

I agree making the list public. It will be tranparent to see if an active
discussion is taking place, and it might be helpful when there is interest
from others who might want to do APAC in their locale.

At the same time posting should be exclusive as YYC has pointed out.

Takanor-san, can you give me admin permissions so I can help out in case
someone from MY want to join too?