[pycon-za] Organizing PyConZA 2016

Simon Cross hodgestar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:20:54 EST 2016

Greetings,

I plan to host a meeting to start forming the PyConZA 2016 organizing
committee this coming Saturday at Alexander Bar after the CTPUG
meeting. If you are interested in helping organize PyConZA this year,
please come along.

If you're interested but can't attend, please let me know via email
and I'll make sure that you're included in the committee's follow-on
emails.