[pycon-za] Draft schedule up

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:22:36 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Simon de Haan
<simon at praekeltfoundation.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to chat on Django or Twisted. Would prefer to chat on Vumi +
> Twisted and why Twisted & Python are a good fit for distributed
> networks applications. Also, I wouldn't consider myself an expert on
> Twisted but I think between the people working on Vumi we've got more
> than enough experience to put together a decent talk.

I'm definitely not representative, but I think talks like "how we used
twisted to create vumi, pluses and minuses" are much better than raw
twisted talks. But then again, I'm nowhere near interested in
"introduction to twisted". Also, people who talk what they really want
to talk about are generally better speakers ;-)