[pycon-za] Recording just the primary talk track

Neil Muller drnlmuller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:32:03 CEST 2012

On 22 August 2012 16:02, Simon Cross <simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> We've been made an offer to record just the primary talk for free. Is
> everyone happy to just have the primary track recorded? The secondary
> track room can be sub-divided into three smaller rooms so we may lose
> some flexibility if we have a complex AV setup there anyway.

I'd like to avoid recording just a single track if at all feasible, It
creates more of a "second string track" vibe than I'll really
comfortable with.

On the other hand, it's hard to argue with someone offering to do the
work for free.

--
Neil Muller
drnlmuller at gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?