[Pycon-volunteers] Volunteer Opportunites at PyCon 2018

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Wed May 2 14:23:28 EDT 2018

Hi Matt,

It's definitely not too late to volunteer - thanks for reaching out!

Here is a link to the volunteer page -
https://us.pycon.org/2018/about/volunteers/

Below are the areas we need help the most:

 - Session Staff -- https://us.pycon.org/2018/schedule/sessions/ (we have a
lot more chairs than runners, and several sessions totally unstaffed)
 - Green Room -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Green-Room (the first half of
Friday and early Saturday especially)
 - Registration -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Reg (Thursday & Friday
afternoons,
particularly)
 - Swag Handout -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Swag-Handout (the Friday morning
rush still needs a lot of help)
 - Young Coders -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-YC (just a couple more
volunteers)

Best,

Betsy