[Pycon-volunteers] More volunteers needed, please spread the word!

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:25:03 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

We had a pretty good weekend for volunteer sign-ups and are well over
half way to being fully staffed! As we're getting pretty close to PyCon
I'd like to ask folks to please send out a social media post this week
focusing on one or two of the places we need help the most:

  - Session Staff -- https://us.pycon.org/2018/schedule/sessions/ (we
have a lot more chairs than runners, and several sessions totally unstaffed)
  - Green Room -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Green-Room (the first half
of Friday and early Saturday especially)
  - Registration -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Reg (Thursday & Friday
afternoons, particularly)
  - Swag Handout -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-Swag-Handout (the Friday
morning rush still needs a lot of help)
  - Young Coders -- bit.ly/PyCon2018-Volunteer-YC (just a couple more
volunteers)

I have been posting about this, so please do RT / reshare
(https://twitter.com/necaris/status/990980527543980034), but I don't
have great reach on social media so definitely need the help!

Thank you!
Rami