[Pycon-volunteers] Volunteering opportunities

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Tue May 24 10:24:11 EDT 2016

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks so much for offering to volunteer, but you need a conference pass to
do that and we have no more tickets to offer. We're completely oversold.

Maybe next year!

Best Regards,

Betsy

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Kathryn Sawyer <kathryn.e.sawyer at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello, my name is Kate Davenport.
> My husband, Neil, is attending Pycon this year and I was interested in
> volunteering while he is enjoying the conference. I looked on your website
> and noticed that you still have slots open for registration and the like,
> but am not registered with the conference and saw that registration is
> closed. Is there any way I can add myself to registration and help out this
> year? I have helped volunteer with Pycon US since 2014 and was a volunteer
> with Pycon Australia since 2011. I recently had a baby girl, which meant
> missing the conference last year and the absentmindedness of registration
> this year.
> I would love to help out and be apart of this fantastic community again.
> We are taking advantage of the childcare services provided to allow for
> flexibility and my time is yours if you will have me.
>
> Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your reply.
>
> Cheers and Regards,
>
> Kathryn Sawyer-Davenport

Betsy Waliszewski
Python Software Foundation