[Pycon-volunteers] PyCon 2016

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:21:00 EST 2015

Hey Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to us -- volunteers are the best part of PyCon
and enable us to put on such a great conference. We'll have volunteer
roles and schedules open for signup around February 2016, so I'd check
back at https://us.pycon.org/2016/about/volunteers/ then!

Thanks again!
Rami

P.S. Quirky tone much appreciated -- I'm looking forward to seeing
what makes Portland so wonderfully weird myself!

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Adam Hunt <voxadam at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just saw that PyCon 2016 registration is open and that you are in the
> market for a few volunteers. If I walked backwards, while blindfolded, it
> might take me 20 minutes to get from my humble abode to the weird pointy
> building that is the Oregon Convention Center. I have some time that I'd
> gladly put towards a good cause.
>
> Let me know what you need and I'll be there with bells on.
>
> --adam
>
> [ Please excuse the odd tone of this message; I think I may be slightly
> deprived of sleep at the moment. ]

Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed
that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+1-408-372-6496 / +44-7581-430-517 / +88-0189-245544