[Pycon-volunteers] Didn't think anything would beat Google I/O

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 05:12:32 CET 2013

We had the best volunteers ever, so maybe that's why!

You all contribute so much, you are a crucial part of making the conference
experience - your helpfulness, your smiles, always willing to help anyone
find their destination it solve their problem. I am so proud to have worked
with you all.

I will be happy to see you next year, those who can make it to Canada.

Kind Regards, with gratitude,
Yarko