[Pycon-sprints] Changing rooms?

Rishi Gupta rishig at zulipchat.com
Tue May 23 02:45:28 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your work organizing the sprints! The room we were in today
(B116) was a bit too cold and had wifi bandwidth issues; it felt like we
were losing contributors due to those issues.

Any ideas on how we could solve the temperature and wifi issues for
tomorrow? We would be happy to move rooms, but weren't sure where we should
go. We are a fairly large group (around 50 people steady state today, and
expecting the same tomorrow). Are there any rooms that you think could fit
another 50 people tomorrow, or would be able to do so with some shuffling?
We could also split our group into two if that would be easier.

Thanks!
Rishi