[Pycon-se] Initial meeting Tuesday 13/8 20:00 CEST?

George Brocklehurst george at thoughtbot.com
Fri Aug 9 17:15:31 CEST 2013

On 2013-08-09, Emil Tullstedt wrote:
> I'm in the Stockholm area - maybe a few Stockholm-people could join up at
> one physical spot, get some coke/beer and join the hangout.

Anyone in Stockholm is welcome to come to the thoughtbot office for the
hangout at The Park, 98 Sveavägen, right by Rådmansgatan T-bana. (The door
will be locked by 8pm though, so you'll need to call me to get in:
+46760313681)

(If there's another part of the city that works better, let me know, I can
come there instead!)

George