[pycon-pune] Dates for PyCon Pune 2018!

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:30:46 EDT 2017

Hi,

Welcome to the PyCon Pune mailing list!

It is time to decide the dates for PyCon Pune 2018. The format of the
event is the same as last year. We will be having two days for the
conference followed by two days of developer sprints.

We have three options for the dates and you have a chance to vote! The
dates which get the most number of votes will be chosen for the event.
The suggested dates (Thursday - Sunday) are as follows:

* January 11 - January 14, 2018
* January 18 - January 21, 2018
* February 8 - February 11, 2018

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!