[Pycon-openspaces] open space - Artemis spaceship-bridge simulation game

Marjeta Cedilnik marjeta.cedilnik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:03:51 EST 2020

I would like to organize a game of Artemis.
This is a LAN game that simulates a spaceship bridge, players having roles
of officers (captain, helm, weapons, science, engineering, communications)

This YouTube video has a good explanation of how the game works:
https://youtu.be/V9Q2X32hZNk

Each player, except captain, will need to bring a laptop (a
tablet/smartphone might work for communication officer, but definitely not
for helm or weapons), and we will need an extra computer to be the main
screen.

As the organizer, I will help people install the game and teach people how
to play.

Thanks,
Marjeta