[Pycon-openspaces] Subject: PyCon Acro Open Space

Haley Bear gingerbreadmilkshake at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:14:28 EDT 2019

Hey Gabrielle!

Please feel free to add your open space to the board, it sounds super fun!
For the sound equipment, we don't have access to AV staff for the open
spaces and that's something that I will take back to the team for future
years. Feel free though to bring a bluetooth speaker or boom box for that
open space though.

Thanks for your patience and for reaching out,
Haley Bear