[Pycon-openspaces] GitHub username list for Ernest

Trey Hunner trey at truthful.technology
Fri Mar 22 13:59:20 EDT 2019

Testing on a Pixel 2 in Chrome and it seems to work brilliantly.

I overwrote the dog picture with a picture of a coffee shop table. Sorry. ;)

That makes me wonder a revert feature might eventually come in handy. I
think we should wait to 2020 to see whether we feel the right kind of pain
in 2019 to warrant a revert feature though. Simple is better than complex.
:)

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 10:26 AM Ernest W. Durbin III <ernest at python.org>
wrote:

> Email for now,
>
> Config Diff:
> ALLOWED_USERS='ewdurbin,ejodlowska'
>
> ALLOWED_USERS='ewdurbin,ejodlowska,haleybear,katialira,ossanna16,treyhunner’
>
> So now… without further ado:
>
> To View: https://pycon-openspaces-board.herokuapp.com/os
>
> To Update: https://pycon-openspaces-board.herokuapp.com/os/update
>
> It’s currently tested on iOS Safari and works pretty seamlessly, but I
> don’t have access to Android smartphones to test :/
>
> Knock it around and let me know.
>
> -Ernest
>

> On March 22, 2019 at 10:08:02 AM, Trey Hunner (trey at truthful.technology)
> wrote:
>
> Hi Ernest,
>
> Here are the GitHub usernames we'll initially want on the list:
>
> haleybear
> katialira
> ossanna16
> treyhunner
>
> What's the best course of action if we'd like to add more usernames? Email
> you?
>
> Thank you for setting this up! :)
>
> --
> Trey Hunner