[Pycon-openspaces] Putting the Open Spaces URL everywhere

Ernest Durbin root at ernest.ly
Mon Mar 18 11:15:42 EDT 2019

Now that we have pycon.us, we can also use that domain/url.

I plan to get that put together next week.

-Ernest

On March 18, 2019 at 10:14:00 AM, Ewa Jodlowska (ewa at python.org) wrote:

To confirm, for the onsite board, are we going with the below:

*Want to see the board on-the-go? You can see the open spaces board on your
phone! See this board at http://us.pycon.org/os <http://us.pycon.org/os>*

Pycon-openspaces at python.org