[Pycon-openspaces] Getting ready for 2019!

Anna Ossowski annabell.ossowski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:50:43 EST 2019

Hiya,

I wrote a “job description” here <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cl8eejx6C8rNgSwCvW6ozgt-1F2zQ7NpH1Qr982H7tQ/edit#>  Please take a look when you get a chance and let me know what you think. Trey, let’s start a Google doc to collect ideas for who we could reach out to?

Thank you!
Anna

——
You are appreciated.