[Pycon-openspaces] Training open space at PyCon

Reuven M. Lerner reuven at lerner.co.il
Fri Apr 20 11:10:46 EDT 2018

Hi!  You wrote:

> I've added your open space to the bottom of the open spaces page under
> the Planned Open Spaces section:
> https://us.pycon.org/2018/events/open-spaces/

Woo hoo!

> Personal note: Since I'd like to attend this one as well, I'd love it to
> not be during my talk at 4:30pm on Saturday. Raymond Hettinger's talk is
> at 3:15pm on Saturday so might be best at a time other than that also.
> Maybe 2pm on Saturday would be a good time to try for? I can help
> promote it to other trainers I know who will be there as well.

It won't be on Saturday, since I don't use computers/phones/pens that
day for religious reasons.  (I'll be happy to amaze and horrify you with
the details in person.)  So I selfishly wanted to put it up so as to
make sure the open space is *NOT* on Saturday.  I'm open for either
Friday or Sunday.  My preference is Friday, so that I can meet people
early on in the conference.

So, let's make it mid-day on Friday, since you wrote that as an option.
I'll come early on Friday to put it on the open spaces list.

Reuven

--
Reuven M. Lerner, PhD -- Training in Python, Data science, and Git
Mobile: +972-54-496-8405 * US phone: 847-230-9795