[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces 2017 Kick Off!

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:10:31 EST 2017

Good point, Anna. I'll focus on a similar bot for another application for
now. I can definitely use your help curating tweets. Thank you! If we do go
ahead with it, you'll have direct control over the tweets: to turn them
off, require approval/editting by you, or me, or both, and/or anyone else
you designate.