[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces 2017 Kick Off!

Brandon Rhodes pycon.brandon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:02:39 EST 2017

Thank you for all of this work, Anna and Trey — I am very happy, again for
this year, to have an excited and engaged Open Spaces team — this will only
be the second year ever that we have Chairs of Open Spaces, and I look
forward to seeing yet another year of the spaces becoming ever more
valuable to the conference!

I am in San Francisco this week visiting my employer (Dropbox), which
leaves me a bit bandwidth-limited for answering emails, but I look forward
to diving into these ideas late this weekend when I am home again snuggled
up with the cats, and can respond in detail.

Quick question: the staff list currently on the 2017 site (which maybe was
just cut and pasted from last year?) lists Hobson as the co-chair. I assume
that he should now be removed, and that I should add Trey (hi, Trey!) in
that slot for this year?

(If so: then, as the Conference Chair, I am happy to welcome to your new
official volunteer role!)

Brandon Rhodes
PyCon 2016 Conference Chair
pycon.brandon at gmail.com