[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces Update

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:12:09 EDT 2016

Is it possible to get a list of the email addresses of folks who've already
been informed of open spaces (paper rejections and acceptances)? I can make
sure the open spaces mailing list doesn't include those e-mails.

--Hobson

--Hobson
(503) 974-6274
gh <https://github.com/hobson/> twtr <https://twitter.com/hobsonlane> li