[Pycon-openspaces] Next up

Anna Ossowski ossanna16 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 21:35:03 EDT 2016

Hey Brandon!

Thank you for giving me access to the PyCon blog and for your suggestions regarding the blog post. I agree with you and I removed the paragraph about reserving a slot in advance. You are right that it sounded negative and we have not received any emails regarding the topic at all so it’s probably not necessary to mention this :)

I saved the blog post in Blogger. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

Thank you so much for your help!
Anna

You are appreciated.
You are enough.