[Pycon-mobile-guide] [Guidebook] Update: Fwd: Guide -- Pending Approval: PyCon 2017

Evan Bremble (Guidebook) builders at guidebook.zendesk.com
Tue May 9 15:11:57 EDT 2017

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this help desk request (support.guidebook.com/hc/requests/43389).
Other ccs:  Pycon-mobile-guide

Evan Bremble, May 9, 12:11 PM PDT

Ewa,

Hello, thanks for reaching out to support! I'm happy to help out with this. This support article shows of the process (In section 2 E): https://support.guidebook.com/hc/en-us/articles/205125470#pending You should have an organization drop down with a "Pending Guides" option that allows this. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Cheers,

Evan Bremble
Senior Customer Service Representative
Raleigh, NC Office

Ewa Jodlowska, May 9, 12:09 PM PDT

Hey Gulnaar -

This morning I put the guide into queue for publishing. Later I received this email. When I log back into Builder, I do not see a place where I can approve the publishing. Can you point me in the right direction?

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation