[Pycon-mobile-guide] Items needed for mobile guide

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue May 17 12:34:12 EDT 2016

Right now we are working on two aspects:

   - posters
      - including poster #s for onsite location
      - including location to exhibit hall A and day/time to each poster
   - sponsor listing
      - including booth numbers and job fair table numbers
      - including location to exhibit hall AB

Later today I will try to finish up map referencing as well and will try to
do it for booth numbers as well.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations