[Pycon-mobile-guide] [Guidebook] Update: Intro to Guide Building Team!

Felix Crux felixc at felixcrux.com
Sun Apr 10 12:59:27 EDT 2016

Hi again!

Please find attached the latest version of the data for the guide.

Is there an ETA on when we could start playing around with a rough draft? It
would be helpful even if it's in an incomplete state, since it would let us
figure out what we might be overlooking. Currently I don't see anything for
this year when I log on to https://builder.guidebook.com/#/guides/.

There are a number of changes in this version of the data:
* New sponsors: Flowroute and Netflix.
* Sponsor logo changed: House Canary.
* New/updated sponsor tutorials.
* Schedules now show actual room to be used, not just e.g. "Session A".
* Speaker bios added/updated.

Let me know if you need anything! Cheers,

--
Felix