[Pycon-mobile-guide] Data export feature requests

Felix Crux felixc at felixcrux.com
Tue Apr 5 20:05:22 EDT 2016

Hi Ewa & co.,

Just a heads up that I've filed a few feature requests against the PyCon GitHub repository relating to data export features that would be useful for automating as much as possible of the mobile app creation process.

None of these are "critical", nor do they need to be done this year — they're all things that I can manage manually.

I don't know what this year's deal with Caktus looks like, or if you're coordinating with them regarding changes to the site's functionality, but I figure it's best to let you know in case it comes up.

The list is:
https://github.com/PyCon/pycon/issues/596 - Plenary session data is incomplete in program export
https://github.com/PyCon/pycon/issues/597 - Keynote speaker bios are not present in program export
https://github.com/PyCon/pycon/issues/598 - Speaker profile photos should be exportable