[Pycon-interest] First cut of proceedings

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sat Mar 13 17:19:28 EST 2004

The first papers have begun to get uploaded to submit.pycon.org; two people
have uploaded their papers, and I've uploaded one of mine.  You can see the
current draft of the proceedings at
http://www.python.org/pycon/dc2004/papers/ .

I'll generate an updated version every few days or so, so we can watch the
slate of papers get filled in.  Suggestions for improving the proceedings
are welcome, but most things will have to wait until the final version is
made; I don't think spending much time hacking the script that builds the
proceedings is worthwhile.

--amk