[PyCon-greenroom] my presentation today

aleivag aleivag at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:28:22 EDT 2018

Hi Guys:

first of all thank you guys for the work you where doing!, it was awesome.

today i had my presentation about systemd: and why should you care (my name
is alvaro leiva by the way) and everything went super well, and i'm preatty
sure that is mostly because of you guys, thanks!

i do have a question: do i need to sign something for my presentation to be
uploaded to youtube? i have not signed anything, but i thought it was
implied. if i need to sign somthing let me know...

in the meantime i'm uploading my slides to

https://us.pycon.org/slides

Thanks!

Alvaro Leiva