[PyCon-greenroom] Pycon-greenroom post from jn at jonasneubert.com requires approval

Jonas Neubert jn at jonasneubert.com
Thu May 11 18:10:31 EDT 2017

Hi David and Ewa,

Thanks for the quick response, you are awesome! And it looks like I got
two responses! Just to summarize:
- There will be a 6'x30" table on stage that will be moved up to the
  podium just before my talk.- I will come to A109 around 4pm on Thursday to unpack and test, then
  move the setup to A103 for storage- I will get the setup from A103 and carry to the stage during
  lunch on Friday
Answers to David's questions:
> 1) Will you need audio from your computer? (I suspect not, but to
>    double check)Correct, no audio.
> 2) The lighting on stage is decent but harsh. If you can, it might be
>    a good idea to bring along a reading lamp type light to clip to the
>    podium or table if there are small details you want to make sure
>    the audience can see from the webcam.Interesting, I wasn't accounting for that. I'll see what I can do.

Jonas