[PyCon-greenroom] About Phone Number

Flávio Juvenal flavio at vinta.com.br
Fri May 5 15:21:02 EDT 2017

Hi!
I just read the PyCon Speaker Information e-mail. Thanks for all the
detailed info!

About the phone number, you probably won't be able to call me. I'm from
Brazil, so my phone will be in roaming mode.

To reach me in an emergency, you can try the following:
Whatsapp: try +55 81 998442098 or +55 81 98442098 (same of before, without
leading 9)
Skype: flaviojuvenal
Hangout: flaviojuvenal at gmail.com or flavio at vinta.com.br

I've added my phone to the profile anyway.

Also, to confirm: the projectors will run on 1024x768, correct? So it's a
4:3 ratio.

Cheers,
Flávio.

--

*Flávio Juvenal*Partner & Developer
Hangout: flavio at vinta.com.br
Skype: flaviojuvenal

We design, develop and fix beautiful software.

*http://www.vinta.com.br/ <http://www.vinta.com.br/>*