[PyAR2] Intro to CS Class

Chad Cooper chad at cast.uark.edu
Sat Mar 30 12:34:46 CET 2013

So is the first offering already over or are you stil teaching that? How
did it go - could you give us a brief overview? Some general
thoughts/questions:

   - Google hangouts have a max of ten participants (
   http://support.google.com/plus/answer/1216376?hl=en)
   - Does this pay? Would the 2nd person get paid for their time?
   - I think the guest lecturers is a good idea (not saying that me being
   one of them is necessarily that great of an idea though :) )

chad