[PyAR2] pyArkansas is "SOLD" OUT!

Larry Hale pythonlarry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:18:22 CEST 2012

AWESOME!  :o)

If you haven't registered yet, but still wish to attend, you can still add
yourself to our Waitlist.  THIS list will prioritize the order that you
could get swag/admission to pyArkansas to take the place of those who were
unable to make it.  (We will even TRY to accommodate "walk ins" who didn't
even digitally sign our Waitlist... though AFTER those on the Waitlist who
show up, and only as space allows.)

As the law allows for capacity (fire regulations/"Maximum Occupancy"),
we'll happily allow anyone and everyone who shoes up to attend, but:

    1. Seating goes to Registered participants first

    2. Swag may not be ("probably won't be") available for you

Whether or not you are registered, please get to the conference and get
checked in as early as possible!  This will ensure as little distraction
and stress as possible for everyone.

Hard to believe pyArkansas 2012 is TOMORROW!

Cheers, and can't wait to see you all there!
-Larry

pyArkansas 2012 Team