[PyAR2] Manning title available for review

Chad Cooper supercooper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:09:54 CET 2012

All, I received two copies of The Quick Python
Book<http://manning.com/ceder/>from Manning yesterday. I'm going to
take a look over one of them for a
review, and the first person to get back with me gets the second one for
review. I'll put mine up for grabs for another review once I'm done with
it. Let's try and pass these around.

Thanks

chad