[PyAR2] Do you know if there are any sources of training in and around Arkansas for Django?

Scott Harris sharris at fivestarsports.com
Mon Dec 12 23:11:12 CET 2011

I talked to Jacob Kaplan-Moss one of the Lead Developers for Django. He would be willing to travel to Arkansas, but it would cost a pretty penny. I suppose if there were enough of us, the price would be significantly less.

Do you know if there are any sources of training in and around Arkansas for Django?

I don't but I, for one, would be interested in hearing about them... mostly for future reference as I work in a .NET shop...

-Wayne