[PyAR2] Python position in Little Rock, AR

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:26:07 CEST 2010

If interested, you may contact me for more details gslindstrom (gmail).
We're using Django for our web apps and postgres (and some Oracle) for the
database.
--greg

*Web Developer II*
Position Purpose:
Create and maintain websites and related services. Responsible for
designing, programming, testing, debugging and maintenance of web sites.
Produce optimized web pages and applications that adhere to standards.

Knowledge/Experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field or equivalent
experience. 3-5 years of experience with PHP, Python, or JAVA related to web
development. Experience with web standards, XML, HTML, CSS and Java Script.

Position Responsibilities:
• Design and develop components of multi-tiered web application using XHTML,
CSS, .NET, Java, PHP, JSP, ASP and JavaScript.
• Participate in different stages of development including requirements
analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance.
• Interact regularly with others in the company to understand requirements
and devise solutions.
• Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality code.
• Collect, review, analyze, evaluate and prioritize business, system and
user requirements from business users.
• Document business requirements and process flows.
• Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing.
• Streamline business processes through the assessment/implementation of new
efficient processes.