[PyAR2] pyArkansas - 7 days out

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:56:35 CEST 2010

Here's my thinking (and yours may vary)-

We typically have many people show up who have never programmed before.
They don't know how to write "hello, world" and need extensive
hand-holding.  We also have people who have coded (or are in CS courses,
etc) who don't need or want a course presented to them and would rather have
a set-up where they can progress at their own pace.  Having the two courses
run at the same time is an attempt to give both what they want/need.

Two complaints we have had the past two years is the the intro to
programming class was "too basic" and that there were no classes for
intermediate/advance Pythonisitas in the morning.  Hopefully, my "there's
more than one way to do it" line of thinking won't get me into any trouble
:-).