[PyAR2] pyAR'09 swag

paul.hermeneutic at gmail.com paul.hermeneutic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:25:24 CEST 2009

I see that the organizer's site already has a list of items that we
would like to include.

Do we have any rules of engagement regarding what and/or how much goes
into the swag kit?

Should the inclusion of swag material be done in conjunction with
seeking a donation?

It would probably be best if we have a single point of contact for
vendors regarding swag and giveaways and donations.  If someone is
handling that, great.

In talking with organizations who might provide swag, they would
probably be interested in some of the demographics of the conference.
For example, what percentage of the attendees will be students?

I have attached a spreadsheet with the attendees list from the web
site.  I guessed at states for Austin (AR) and Frisco (TX).