[PyAR2] ITT Tech

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:30:36 CEST 2008

Hi Elton,

That's great!  Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.  I'd
like to point out that we are flying in Noah Gift from Atlanta who has just
published an OReilley title "Python for Unix/Linux System Administration"
with Jeremy Jones.  Of course, we also have Python classes for absolute
beginners and just about everything in between.  Jeff Rush, from the Dallas
Python Group, is the national advocacy chairman for the Python Software
Foundation.  The last hour of the day is scheduled for a Q&A session, so
your students should be able to get a lot out of the day.

I look forward to meeting you.

--greg