[PyAR2] pyArkansas

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:50:35 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Chad Cooper <supercooper at gmail.com> wrote:

> We should have something I think, even its the "Hello, my name is:____"
> stickers. And we should get everyones email, so we can send them the links
> to talks/presentations when we get them online later. I think we should do
> white ones for attendees and maybe a colored one for
> speakers/presenters/volunteers (maybe red?),

That sounds like a great idea to me!

> so if someone has question, you ask someone wearing a red badge. For the
> giveaway for Noahs book, how about names of attendees to his talk into a hat
> and he draws the name?

I second the motion

> Also, anyone know of a spot where we can get together the night before for
> a social of some sort? Is Conway dry? If not, a casual place with tasty
> beverages would be nice.

Conway/Faulkner County is dry.

I'm not sure what's available north of Conway, but in Maumelle (20 miles
south) there's a Cheers, a few other similar restaurants - bar & grill type
places, a few pizza joints like Razorback Pizza & American Pie. Some mexican
restaurants as well.

-Wayne