[PyAR2] CarTalk Plug for Python???

Eric.Foster at modot.mo.gov Eric.Foster at modot.mo.gov
Tue Oct 28 15:34:51 CET 2008

Maybe someone could compile these variations of code and send them to
Click and Clack.   Might be good to have just a little plug for Python and
PyAr2 on national radio.   Does anyone recall what the "requirement" was
for sending an entry?   Usually they have some way to send an entry that
includes some part of a vehicle or the like (ie,  "send your entry written
on the trunk lid of a 1972 Corvette"    If we could get the requirement
for this puzzler, we probably could come up with a creative way to satisfy
the "requirement" enough to get them to mention Python and/or PyAr2.     I
listened to the program, but not close enough to remember the required
entry format.   If anyone knows, post it and I will try to come up with
something creative to send to the CarTalk guys.

Eric Foster, Senior Transportation Planner
MoDOT, 600 NE Colbern Rd. Lee's Summit, MO 64086
(816) 622-6330