[PyAR2] Thanks for attending pyArkansas

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:10:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are wrapping up the reporting for the pyArkansas conference held on
October 4th and by all accounts we had a very good day.  I wanted to thank
you for attending and encourage you to keep learning!  If you haven't done
so already, you might want to consider joining the pyar2 mailing list.  That
way we can keep in touch (this is the only email you will receive unless you
sign up).

We're planning next years conference and things are looking good.  More
speakers and more classes.  Drop us a note and let us know what you would
like to see.

Thanks again,

Greg Lindstrom