[PyAR2] Next Meeting (or meeting Schedule)

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Tue Jun 10 22:47:44 CEST 2008

When is the CARLUG meeting?

chad

-----Original Message-----
From: pyar2-bounces at python.org [mailto:pyar2-bounces at python.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Lindstrom
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:07 PM
To: Kwadroke of The Wired
Cc: pyar2 at python.org
Subject: Re: [PyAR2] Next Meeting (or meeting Schedule)

Hmmm...summer is always tough, isn't it?  I'm willing to meet with or
after CARLUG, or any other time.

The Python conference, pyArkansas, is a go for October 10th.  I'm trying
to put a budget together so we can do some mailings to the local
schools.

I'd also like to show off what I'm doing with Django.  I may even have a
web page up, soon!

Lastly, can you add PyAR^2 to your arkansasgeekcentral page?

--greg