[PyAR2] Sorry Guys...

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Sat Jan 26 00:37:37 CET 2008

I guess not, Tony. I think it was just you, Greg, & I.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Kwadroke of The Wired [mailto:kwadroke at gmail.com]
Sent:	Friday, January 25, 2008 05:09 PM Central Standard Time
To:	Chad Cooper
Cc:	Greg Lindstrom; pyar2 at python.org
Subject:	Re: [PyAR2] Sorry Guys...

On Jan 25, 2008 4:25 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

> All, I think I'm out too, I'd rather more of us be able to get together, at
> least for me to drive down from NWA - its pretty much an all-day affair for
> me. What about Feb 9th or 16th?
>

> chad!
>

>  ________________________________

So, no meeting tomorrow then?

--
Tony Bates - Kwadroke of The Wired
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Hot Springs Area Linux Users Group - hsalug.org
Little Rock Linux Users Group - lrlug.org
Central Arkansas Linux Users Group - carlug.org
Arkansas Linux Users Group - arlug.org
Arkansas Laser Tag - arklt.org
Kwadroke.com | Kwadrix.com